FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!
Offering a brilliant, dynamic and exciting performance, the AVFR is a flawlessly made three-way speaker system. With superb sound radiation and rich timbre, this system is perfect for music and home theater applications. Even at high volume levels, the acoustic image remains free from cabinet vibrations and driver resonance. Plus, in a home audio system, the AVFR can easily be used with active subwoofers, and in Dolby surround and DTS systems, the AVFR is suitable for operation as front and surround speakers.
- Premium components ensure serious performance, natural sound and great reliability at an exceptional value
- Floorstanding main configuration for full range sound in any application
- Audio grade MDF wood construction to reduce cabinet resonance
- Ferro-fluid cooled tweeter for longer life
- Butyl rubber surrounds for increased durability and performance
- Tuned bass port for controlled low frequency response and improved efficiency
- Banana plug and speaker wire compatible connectors on all speakers
- Low diffraction flush fit removable front grilles for spacious imaging
- Magnetically shielded to avoid interference with other video products
- Floor spikes to isolate speakers from the floor - for use on hardwood or carpeted areas
- Premium crossovers feature Butterworth design for audio equalization
- 18 gauge internal lead wire to reduce signal degradation
- Premium black ash vinyl veneer woodgrain finish to compliment any home decor
*THESE SPEAKERS DO NOT INCLUDE BI-WIRE or BI-AMP WIRING FEATURE
These were purchased for a fairly small living room. They are powered by a 25 wpc class T amp. The inputs range from TV, Pandora, Ipod and CD player. Obviously the input device has a lot to do with the sound quality. 1st: The Bass... Amazing! I am a Bass Player and have had some pretty high end audio equipment in the past. While listening to an acoustic song... The artist is tapping his foot. It sounded like someone was in the room doing it! The Bass from these speakers is really amazing and NOT FOR THE PRICE. Compare them side by side with anything in its class and I cant believe that the AVFR will not come out on top. Mids and highs: Out of the box they were predictably a little harsh in the mid/vocal range. As they break in they are improving. Highs are limited by the input signal with the best coming form the CD input source. I could only imagine how good these speakers would sound with a high quality amp and input signal.. You will not be disappointed this purchase! I would say if they were 2X more expensive you would still be VERY satisfied!