Fluance DB Powered Subwoofers are specifically tuned to their enclosure and designed to reproduce both low and ultra-low frequencies while still offering minimal distortion. While most digital recordings contain bass information that traditional speakers cannot easily reproduce, Fluance powered subwoofers are designed specifically to reproduce those low bass frequencies - an integral part of any home theater system.
Our sound engineers understand the importance of deep realistic bass and have designed our products to accomplish this! Our high-performance DB Subwoofer Systems produce bass with large high excursion long throw drivers, compact heavy-duty enclosures, and powerful built-in amplifiers. The integrated 150-watt RMS power amplifier drives a front-firing long-throw 10" bass driver with extreme accuracy and minimal distortion for clean, powerful, and well-defined low frequency response throughout the listening area. This extended low frequency effect can be fine-tuned to suit your performance preferences, with variable dynamic balance crossover and volume adjustments to ensure matched response with your speakers and your environment. Fluance subwoofers are an excellent complement to any music or home theater system and ideal for today's digital receivers.
- Premium components ensure serious performance, natural sound and great reliability at an exceptional value
- Low frequency, powered subwoofer for home theater and home audio applications
- Audio grade MDF wood construction to reduce cabinet resonance
- 10" long throw driver for longer excursion and better linearity
- Tuned bass port for controlled low frequency response and improved efficiency
- Thick hi-roll surrounds that support their longer excursion for tight, precise and accurate bass
- Compact ported enclosure is only 18-1/2" x 12-5/16" x 16-1/2" for smaller footprint
- Integrated 150 watt continuous power high current amplifier
- Line and speaker level inputs allow the DB to be connected to any audio system
- Adjustable low-pass filter, volume controls and phase switch allow perfect integration into any system
- Magnetically shielded to avoid interference with other video products
- Premium Black Ash woodgrain finish to compliment any home decor
GREAT SUB. TOTAL BARGAIN. . . I have a limited budget and USD250 was about the maximum I could afford for a powered subwoofer. With this in mind I wanted to make sure my bass-to-buck ratio was as good as possible. After doing several days of online and in-store research into powered subwoofers, I found that in showrooms, most subwoofers at this price point felt cheaply built, and lacked authority...I finally settled on the Fluance DB 10. I chose the Fluance without having heard it, but many other reviewers gave it top marks. I reasoned that I could return it if it did not live up to its billing....I won't be doing that, because I am greatly impressed with this subwoofer. I've had it for about a month now, and I can't say enough good things about it....I added it to my Mackie CR4 monitor speakers and the sound quality of my setup had vastly improved. I thought the Mackies sounded good on their own, and they do, but this sub has made my system ready for prime time. It arrived in sturdy packaging, and setup took maybe five minutes, not including finding the final position in the room. I am happy with the sweepable crossover and the phase invert switch. All of the controls have a 'quality' feel to them - they feel well-constructed, not built on the cheap...I honestly cannot believe I get such a great sound for what I paid. The entire house begins to shake well before the sub shows any signs of distress...I highly recommend this subwoofer. It sounds as good (to my ears) as other subs I heard in showrooms, priced at three and four times as much. This is a great bargain.