FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!
Bring your favorite movies and music to life with the SV10C Center Channel Speaker. The SV10C is manufactured with only premium components to ensure reproduction qualities are recreated as intended. Precision-crafted for serious performance and matched with other speakers in the Fluance SV series, the SV10C uses audio-grade MDF wood cabinetry and is internally braced to reduce distortion and ensure an accurate response. The Neodymium silk dome tweeter and the dual midrange drivers are highly efficient and create a superior listening experience at any volume level. Brilliantly crafted with a rich natural beech wood finish, the SV10C center channel speaker will exceed your expectations in design, sound and performance.
- Premium components ensure serious performance, natural sound and great reliability at an exceptional value
- Center channel configuration for full range sound in any application
- Audio grade MDF wood construction to reduce cabinet resonance
- Vertically and horizontally internally braced cabinet with reinforced front baffle
- Ultra high-end Neodymium tweeters provide accurate high frequency response
- Ferro-fluid cooled tweeter for longer life
- Butyl rubber surrounds for increased durability and performance
- Tuned bass port for controlled low frequency response and improved efficiency
- Banana plug and speaker wire compatible connectors on all speakers
- Low diffraction flush fit removable front grilles for spacious imaging
- Magnetically shielded to avoid interference with other video products
Built-in keyhole slot wall mount hardware
- Floor spikes to isolate speakers from the floor - for use on hardwood or carpeted areas
- Premium crossovers feature Butterworth design for audio equalization
- 18 gauge internal lead wire to reduce signal degradation
- Premium natural beech vinyl veneer woodgrain finish to compliment any home decor
I bought the SV10C on Amazon about a month ago. It has a great sound for voice and music. It's well made and has no flaws in craftsmanship that I can see or hear. I ordered the SX6 speakers yesterday September 29 and will give a review when I receive them. They will be used for the rear surround speakers. I would definitely recommend the SV10C to anyone considering a budget speaker.